Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Only Two More Sleeps!

Just popping back in again (I can’t seem to stay away can I!). I’ve been studying hard for my civics test :-) Wondering if you guys could pray for me this Friday morning (at 8:20am!). I have all the paperwork labeled in a (massive) folder and ready to go :-)

I’ve also been working on 2 NEW kid keepsake books for you – I’m hoping that one will be done by next week….but I am full steam ahead with the superhero party plan after I get through Friday so we’ll see if it happens!

Found out today that I was also nominated for this:

I don’t usually get into all the voting etc. but think this is an awesome opportunity…….if you get a chance (or have a free 5 seconds), click on the link above and vote for my blog…..If you like the things I create and find them helpful, I’d love for you to consider voting! You can vote each day until November 8th. I won’t pester you any more about it after today (as I’m also not into begging) ……..it’s all a bit of fun :-)

10 comments:

Miller Moments said...

I voted for you! And good luck on Friday. :)

Anonymous said...

will be praying :)
~Tamara

Unknown said...

Sending best wishes your way for your test tomorrow! I will keep you in my prayers!

❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Annette W. said...

:) Happy to vote for you. You should probably remind us once in a while to do it again. :)

Will pray!!

choose to be happy blog said...

voted for you!!

Jennifer J said...

Voted! Prayed! I always ask to remember the things I studied, and guess well on the things I don't know. You will do great!

phasejumper said...

I am praying for your test and I voted for you!

MondoMOM said...

Good luck on your exam!

Kristen said...

I hope it went well! I voted for your blog :)
Kristen

Unknown said...

Voted for you! Hope everything went well on Friday!