Thursday, January 20, 2011

Homonyms


I know some of your are teaching older kids so I thought I'd share a set of homonyms that I made for a friend.........I color coded them so there are 3 sets (there are about 35 pages of them, so there are a LOT). You could have the kids match them, look the meaning up, write sentences using the correct word etc - maybe one day I'll get around to making worksheets to go with them. For now though, this is what I have :-)

You can download them here.
Don't forget that I'll be posting our ALASKA unit for "Trekking across the States" on SUNDAY...........it's a fun one so don't miss it!!!

4 comments:

The Doyles said...

Thank you so much for this unit. I am homeschooling my 1st grader and this will be perfect for him. I also have three little ones that have enjoyed your winter units. It has been such a blessing to have these units for them. During homeschool time they get to "play" with your units. Thank you for creating and sharing them.

Sigalit Chana said...

Ahh, thank you Michelle :D
I am sorry that I haven't emailed you back... such a busy week. I am still trying to think of how we could do a button... could you email me with any ideas you have for it? What are you envisioning... Thanks for all you do and share with us... I linked your Trekking in my homes-cool highlights post :D

Brandy said...

It's funny...growing up I learned these as homonyms...but where I used to teach we had to teach them as homophones...same thing, different name.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much!