Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Take Time to Craft Tuesday

Candy Corn
I've officially joined in on the blogger candy corn craze (I admit, they ARE adorable). Since the apple bean bags were an absolute hit with Channing and Sully (they play with them EVERY day!), I decided to make some Candy corn bean bags.




Don't look too closely at the actual sewing (I think I mentioned that I am only a beginner and not super good at it)..........I sewed little buttons on each candy corn.......number 1-10 so we can do some math things with them too.

If you make some, I'd love to see them :-)

I'm linking to ABC and 123 Show and tell here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great!!! When you get over here I will have to give you some sewing tips!!

Fowl Single File said...

The buttons are a perfect touch! These look great.